Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3XK84V3F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A window into therapy: the therapeutic relationship with survivors of childhood sexual abuse Open Access
- Other title
Therapeutic relationship with survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
Adult child abuse victims--Rehabilitation.
Adult child abuse victims--Counseling of.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Pudmoreff, Mary Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8110203
Last modified: 2015:10:21 00:52:30-06:00
Original checksum: 32b9ff8093cfad0fe998f270c1bc05e0
Well formed: true
Page count: 138