The child's right to an education for open-mindedness: a moral and legal theory of materials access and selection in educational curricula Open Access
- Other title
Moral and legal theory of materials access and selection in educational curricula.
Right to an education for open-mindedness.
Right to education--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Dalton, Danielle Alice Marie.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13326945
Last modified: 2015:10:18 06:07:31-06:00
Original checksum: 7ad58f2cd88ff6659cb05ff4bebc77f5
Well formed: true
Page count: 326
Activity of users you follow