Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GT5FQ81
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The mineralogy and geochemistry of polymetallic mineral deposits at the Ketza River Gold Mine, Pelly Mountains, central Yukon Territory Open Access
- Other title
Geochemistry--Yukon Territory--Ketza River.
Mineralogy--Yukon Territory--Ketza River.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Staveley, Jacqueline Amelie.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Masters thesis. Study aims to present a deposit model for the mineralisation at Ketza River based upon geochemical observations and to consider the implications for such a model for other deposits in the Canadian Cordillera and elsewhere.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4929884
Last modified: 2015:10:22 00:09:10-06:00
Original checksum: 3143d4eda72f728e11778eb2e6e14b41
Well formed: true
Page count: 97