Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3000073F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A human ecological systems perspective on family violence in Canada's north Open Access
- Other title
Family violence--Northwest Territories.
Indians of North America--Northwest Territories--Social conditions.
Human ecology--Northwest Territories.
Abused women--Northwest Territories.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Reinke, Diane Carolyn.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5531899
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:26:49-06:00
Original checksum: 0c05729f842f1e716016d31ca88d0592
Well formed: true
Page count: 178