Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31834C71
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The geology, geochemistry, and sulfur isotopes of the Anyox Massive sulfide deposits Open Access
- Other title
Sulfides--British Columbia--Anyox region.
Geology--British Columbia--Anyox region.
Geochemistry--British Columbia--Anyox region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Sharp, Robert J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Geology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 24621892
Last modified: 2015:10:18 03:41:53-06:00
Original checksum: c67a6a35b52af7557c4abfef98207184
Well formed: true
Page count: 297