Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3377665F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Nigeria and the United States: a study of Nigerian-American relations during the Carter and Reagan administrations Open Access
- Other title
United States--Foreign relations--Nigeria.
United States--Foreign relations--1977-1981.
United States--Foreign relations--1981-1989.
Nigeria--Foreign relations--United States.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Udo-Ekpo, Lawrence T.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Political Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 19490935
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:56:15-06:00
Original checksum: 8b152b9eaa9219d56d439c7117a8384e
Well formed: true
Page count: 357