Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3VD6P948
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A description of the language of grades four, five and six basal readers and its comparison with the written and oral language of nine, ten, and eleven year old children Open Access
- Other title
Verbal ability in children.
Basal reading instruction.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Adams, Stuart Charles.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 17059202
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:15:10-06:00
Original checksum: f08d898fdb5419a9f449fc1d45ad29e3
Well formed: true
Page count: 226