Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3SJ1B15W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Quality in the classroom: classroom assessment techniques Open Access
- Other title
Cross, K. Patricia (Kathryn Patricia), 1926---Classroom assessment techniques.
College teaching--Handbooks, manuals, etc.
College students--Rating of--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 16827993
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:23:27-06:00
Original checksum: daa409d05c432f28e31bb6c5179ae73d
Well formed: true
Page count: 357