Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3W08WM75
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The phylogeny and distribution of mitochondrial DNA in threespine stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus) on the Queen Charlotte Islands: evidence for Pleistocene glacial refugia Open Access
- Other title
Fishes--British Columbia--Haida Gwaii.
Fishes--British Columbia--Graham Island.
Fishes--British Columbia--Moresby Island.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Zoology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3387683
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:16:32-06:00
Original checksum: dcea6b0bd3de78f20cd14eeb0207002a
Well formed: true
Page count: 84