Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PZ51S3S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Coordination and integration processes in global business advisory firms: the role of global clients Open Access
- Other title
Role of global clients
Consolidation and merger of corporations.
International business enterprises--Management.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Rose, Teresa Nadene.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Business
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Research on coordination and integration among global business advisory firms (GBAFs) in Canada, Singapore and Malyasia.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12148473
Last modified: 2015:10:22 03:00:19-06:00
Original checksum: b3cbac6201ec39e5039b4b2b3171c7b8
Well formed: true
Page count: 287