Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3H41JW6F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An analysis of semiotic factors in cartoon visuals and their effect on conveying meaning in second language teaching Open Access
- Other title
French language--Study and teaching--Foreign students.
Language and languages--Study and teaching.
French language--Study and teaching--Audio-visual aids.
Second language acquisition.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Maurice, Louis J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11208988
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:43:50-06:00
Original checksum: 3a0c28da7ed4a26074d6e71d7b1774c7
Well formed: true
Page count: 259