The effects of seismic blasting on water wells Open Access
- Other title
Seismic prospecting--Environmental aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Sneddon, D. T.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Alberta Environment. Research Management Division.
Alberta Energy and Natural Resources
Alberta Earth Sciences Division
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
A joint project of Alberta Environment, Research Management and Earth Sciences Divisions, and Alberta Energy and Natural Resources, Exploration Review Branch.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12519223
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:29:14-06:00
Original checksum: 2bc870f5e6e6772710d15647cd8bdded
Well formed: true
Page count: 275
Activity of users you follow