Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3B27PW3P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Characteristics of exemplary teachers mainstreaming special needs students into regular classrooms Open Access
- Other title
Exemplary teachers mainstreaming students.
Mainstreaming in education.
Learning disabled children--Education.
Special education teachers.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Crossman, Beverley E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Educational Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7278432
Last modified: 2015:10:21 00:32:14-06:00
Original checksum: 04346fcdb9eba413abf1fe6fc9a774e7
Well formed: true
Page count: 188