Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MS3KC5W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A comparison of Bales' and Flanders' systems of interaction analysis as research tools in small group instruction Open Access
- Other title
Flanders, Ned A--Interaction analysis in the classroom.
Interaction analysis in education.
Group relations training.
Bales, Robert Freed, 1916-2004.
Observation (Educational method)
Communication in education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Anderson, Robert Melville.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8967043
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:12:01-06:00
Original checksum: 03d88e72c9d5b8cff6598d13cd512835
Well formed: true
Page count: 224