Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30Z7119C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Aboriginal self-government in Aotearoa/New Zealand: a view through the Canadian lens Open Access
- Other title
Maori (New Zealand people)--Treaties.
Maori (New Zealand people)--Legal status, laws, etc.
Maori (New Zealand people)--Politics and government.
Maori (New Zealand people)--Civil rights.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Shortall, Stacey Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Law
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8049193
Last modified: 2015:10:17 05:11:46-06:00
Original checksum: 6fd500b75c4d57651252329fb358c2ca
Well formed: true
Page count: 199