Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3599Z97X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Conquering heroes: parents' perspectives of their child's schooling experiences after the child's diagnosis of cancer Open Access
- Other title
Tumors in children--Psychological aspects.
Chronically ill children--Education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gareau, Marianne C.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9158484
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:20:18-06:00
Original checksum: efad49aef56769ce92cb461a61954788
Well formed: true
Page count: 166