Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3G44HV5X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Transferring the family farm business: meanings of and critical factors for success Open Access
- Other title
Real property, Exchange of--Canada.
Father-son farm operating agreements--Canada.
Land titles--Registration and transfer--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
South, Nancy Ann.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6079296
Last modified: 2015:10:21 00:40:34-06:00
Original checksum: ee556a3f76db5376e69e38daaf8eeb27
Well formed: true
Page count: 166