Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35Q4RT6X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Experiences of caregivers in arranging services for survivors of traumatic brain injury Open Access
- Other title
Hospitals--Case management services.
Brain damage--Patients--Services for.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Smith, Jane Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Nursing
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2883366
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:05:45-06:00
Original checksum: 665102fc4c6db6e9b57fa71a79d265ab
Well formed: true
Page count: 72