Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JQ0T634
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Health and managing social risk: young summer workers' perceptions Open Access
- Other title
Young summer workers' perceptions.
Migrant labor--Alberta--Jasper National Park.
Young adults--Alberta--Jasper National Park--Social conditions.
Young adults--Alberta--Jasper National Park--Health and hygiene.
Health attitudes--Alberta--Jasper National Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gallagher, Sheila Marie.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6952140
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:00:51-06:00
Original checksum: c04a860f0e010e5d81168e7d3354a7bf
Well formed: true
Page count: 206