Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3G44J073
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The application of Tushman & Romanelli (1985), Miller (1990), Hinings and Greenwood (1988) and Pettigrew (1985) to retrospectively tracking strategic organizational change in a non-profit social service agency, 1975-1992 Open Access
- Other title
Tracking strategic organizational change
Organizational change--Case studies.
Nonprofit organizations--Administration--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Brown, Stephen R.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Business
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Business Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8788404
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:53:31-06:00
Original checksum: cf3a3be1881516712369b4464e4d4fe1
Well formed: true
Page count: 185