Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3XK8505M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Child of inordinate power: religion and politics in Britain after the Quebec Act Open Access
- Other title
Great Britain--Québec Act.
Great Britain--Catholic Relief Act, 1778.
Religious tolerance--Political aspects--Great Britain.
Religious minorities--Great Britain--Political aspects.
Great Britain--Politics and government--1760-1789.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Close, Robin Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 1350753
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:24:33-06:00
Original checksum: e2090c7a7a2cd4ae5691a0873c71b9ce
Well formed: true
Page count: 21