Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CJ87T3X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Effects of environmental temperature, diet, and feeding level on methane production in steers Open Access
- Other title
Beef cattle--Feeding and feeds.
Farm manure in methane production.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Dmytruk, Orysia Iryna Natalka.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3462996
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:48:57-06:00
Original checksum: 2a918862223524daa8d31beb2897466a
Well formed: true
Page count: 102