Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RF5KQ5X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An isoparametric Hermitian finite element for duct acoustics with flow Open Access
- Other title
Calculus of variations.
Hermitian symmetric spaces.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Stredulinsky, David C.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3951219
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:42:41-06:00
Original checksum: 6f75ff88a78de533bb5b7f620b52ee8d
Well formed: true
Page count: 104