Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3M902C85
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effect of spatial density on the social and cognitive play behaviors of children in a day care center Open Access
- Other title
Effect of spatial density on children's play
Space perception in children.
Play assessment (Child psychology)
Day care centers--Design and construction.
Crowding stress in children.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Fishburne, Dianne Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6336882
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:53:43-06:00
Original checksum: c45855fb47ed29b678b50c859084ba2c
Well formed: true
Page count: 137