Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NV99G8N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Of arms and the heroic reader: the concept of psychomachy in Spenser, Milton and Bunyan Open Access
- Other title
Bunyan, John, 1628-1688--Pilgrim's progress.
Bunyan, John, 1628-1688--Holy war.
Milton, John, 1608-1674--Paradise lost.
Spenser, Edmund, 1552?-1599--Faerie queene.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Zinck, Arlette Marie.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 16546179
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:49:04-06:00
Original checksum: cec6325049535bb27a6e0c26a73360e7
Well formed: true
Page count: 293