Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PK07B7P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The Y.M.C.A. employment program, a follow up study Open Access
- Other title
People with mental disabilities--Vocational guidance--Alberta--Edmonton.
National Board of the Young Men's Christian Associations.
People with mental disabilities--Employment--Alberta--Edmonton.
People with mental disabilities--Alberta--Edmonton--Longitudinal studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counseling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3727748
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:29:11-06:00
Original checksum: 407794d45d33cba6feea688d6af3bde7
Well formed: true
Page count: 128