Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PV6BF5B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Unraveling the banner: a biographical study of Stepan Bandera Open Access
- Other title
Orhanizat͡sii͡a ukraïnsʹkykh nat͡sionalistiv.
Ukraine--Politics and government--1917-1945.
Bandera, Stepan, 1909-1959.
Symbolism in politics--Ukraine.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Pirie, Paul Stepan.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7096632
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:29:24-06:00
Original checksum: fab6a2a506f40b4aeb64a911371f845a
Well formed: true
Page count: 118