Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WS8HS0D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The construction of masculinity in young adult novels for boys, 1940-1997 Open Access
- Other title
Constructing masculinity in young adult books
Gender identity in literature.
Masculinity in literature.
Young adults--Books and reading.
Young adult fiction.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bereska, Tami M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Sociology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8233704
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:19:46-06:00
Original checksum: af3a29f70edf796b56a96af6cb845a6e
Well formed: true
Page count: 187