Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3X05XN2S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Stochastic optimization of western Canadian coal production Open Access
- Other title
Coal mines and mining--Econometric models.
Industrial productivity--Mathematical models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Pop, Alexandru Gheorghe.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Mining Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 18815565
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:26:32-06:00
Original checksum: 9f66bb82cf8ed0b74b2560594a8656bb
Well formed: true
Page count: 264