Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31N7XX14
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Outdoor leadership development programs and leadership roles: an examination of the Blue Lake Centre program Open Access
- Other title
Recreation leaders--Training of--Alberta.
Blue Lake Centre--Employees.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Nielsen, Paul Harold.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7766765
Last modified: 2015:10:18 06:33:28-06:00
Original checksum: e095dbc4f6f24774e5ed5e1b9c965603
Well formed: true
Page count: 213