Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3V698N1D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Native women's perception of an adult upgrading program Open Access
- Other title
Adult education of women--Alberta--Evaluation.
Indians of North America--Alberta--Education.
Indian women--North America--Education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Nesdoly, Christine S.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Intercultural Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5645539
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:44:27-06:00
Original checksum: 03b7bbfa9c26160d5648e5258625ef20
Well formed: true
Page count: 110