Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39S1KQ0D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Petrogenesis of Middle Jurassic to Miocene magmatism within the Nechako plateau, central British Columbia: insight from petrography, geochemistry, geochronology and tracer isotope studies Open Access
- Other title
Petrogenesis of magmatism in central B.C.
Petrogenesis--British Columbia--Nechako Plateau.
Nechako Plateau (B.C.)
Geology--British Columbia--Nechako Plateau.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7898883
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:25:38-06:00
Original checksum: a8546b94a81662fba6522352a0fff2b0
Well formed: true
Page count: 142