Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37D2QJ37
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Plant succession in the northeastern portion of the Peace-Athabasca Delta, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Plant succession--Alberta--Peace-Athabasca Delta.
Vegetation dynamics--Alberta--Peace-Athabasca Delta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Doherty, Michael Joseph Patrick.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Study made during growing seasons of 1970, 1971 and part of 1972.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 34040688
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:11:13-06:00
Original checksum: 1b4d4e08393ff7afbaa5def5e10c4df2
Well formed: true
Page count: 379