Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QF8JP6C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The status and role of motherhood in ancient Israelite narratives: the barren wife stories and the Book of Ruth Open Access
- Other title
Barren wife stories and the Book of Ruth
Women in the Bible.
Childlessness in the Bible.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Meade, Roberta Jean.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Modern Languages and Comparative Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3063798
Last modified: 2015:10:21 00:38:39-06:00
Original checksum: 1d60109520d31674c1b7366acffe0f0e
Well formed: true
Page count: 75