Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DF6KC9N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An economic analysis of the private use of public grazing land in Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Economic analysis of public grazing land use
Grazing districts--Economic aspect--Alberta.
Crown lands--Leasing--Economic aspects--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hayden, Dana L.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Agricultural Economics
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5484217
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:27:52-06:00
Original checksum: c8c5d3dd70667f458fd5bafeda389808
Well formed: true
Page count: 156