Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3TD9ND03
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Molecular genetic characterization of bison Open Access
- Other title
American bison--Alberta--Elk Island National Park.
American bison--Molecular genetics.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bork, Angela Maria.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Animal Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3387148
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:22:43-06:00
Original checksum: 2889644fb28b58a47dcc6ae719f77241
Well formed: true
Page count: 98