Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39882W98
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Working for welfare: low-income single-mothers' experiences and health Open Access
- Other title
Low-income single mothers--Economic conditions--Health aspects--Alberta.
Welfare recipients--Health and hygiene--Alberta.
Poor families--Economic conditions--Health aspects--Alberta.
Welfare recipients--Economic conditions--Health aspects--Alberta.
Low-income single mothers--Health and hygiene--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Cook, Kay Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Centre for Health Promotion Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6979511
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:00:56-06:00
Original checksum: d113bf2e12f135b18f1c775ca1040a11
Well formed: true
Page count: 181