Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MP4VW96
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
System identification as a boundary value problem Open Access
- Other title
Identification as a boundary value problem
Chemical reactions--Mathematical models.
Chemical kinetics--Mathematical models.
Chemical processes--Mathematical models.
Boundary value problems.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Donnelly, John K.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7162758
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:57:10-06:00
Original checksum: 470f55c9e9096a990d44e7c69ba43eb1
Well formed: true
Page count: 260