Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39P2WG1T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The residence of trusts for Canadian income tax purposes: a comparative analysis and recommendations for reform Open Access
- Other title
Trusts and trustees--Taxation--Canada.
Income tax--Law and legislation--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Ettinger, Laura Penelope.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Law
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6545356
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:54:41-06:00
Original checksum: af5936d17a859f2b8fd63fe79a493617
Well formed: true
Page count: 161