Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32Z12Z1C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Helen Maria Williams: liberty, sensibility, and education Open Access
- Other title
Liberty, sensibility, and education.
Civil rights movements--History.
Williams, Helen Maria, 1762-1827.
Social problems--Study and teaching--Great Britain--History.
Women social reformers--Biography.
Social problems--Study and teaching--France--History.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in History of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12539219
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:42:14-06:00
Original checksum: a6d22b5515fe3d01ef64023a82c180f7
Well formed: true
Page count: 324