Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3F18SP8M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A comparative history of Caribbean poetry in English, French, and Spanish Open Access
- Other title
Negritude (Literary movement)--Political aspects--Caribbean Area.
Negritude (Literary movement)--Social aspects--Caribbean Area.
Caribbean poetry--History and criticism.
Caribbean poetry (Spanish)--History and criticism.
Caribbean poetry (English)--History and criticism.
Caribbean literature (French)--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Jones, Katie Yvonne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 25830300
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:38:29-06:00
Original checksum: 95f963ee2e908eb558b38c25744ccd00
Well formed: true
Page count: 198