Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DV1CW37
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The scope and nature of Whig reform: clause 147 of the Irish Church (Temporalities) Bill, 1833 Open Access
- Other title
Church and state--Great Britain--History--19th century.
Great Britain--Politics and government--1830-1837.
Real property tax--Great Britain--History--19th century.
Grey, Charles Grey, Earl, 1764-1845.
Church of Ireland--Great Britain--Finance.
Church lands--Great Britain.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wild, Timothy J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6576804
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:05:51-06:00
Original checksum: dd51ce7e33813c730cba1afd0d83e60a
Well formed: true
Page count: 136