Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37W67B52
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Program evaluation of a short-term early intervention program for preschool children with behavior problems Open Access
- Other title
Program evaluation in early intervention.
Problem children--Mental health services.
Outcome and Process Assessment (Health Care).
Behavior and Behavior Mechanisms--in infancy & childhood.
Crisis intervention (Mental health services)
Preschool children--Mental health services.
Early Intervention (Education).
Special education--Parent participation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mackenzie-Keating, Sandra Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Special Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5071166
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:01:06-06:00
Original checksum: 7a132312d64452a9b7ff22968af97b94
Well formed: true
Page count: 146