Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3T43JD76
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Depositional architecture of the Cadomin and Monteith Formation, North East British Columbia Open Access
- Other title
Depositional architecture Monteith & Cadomin FM NE BC
Sedimentation and deposition--British Columbia--Cadomin Formation.
Geology--British Columbia--Monteith Formation.
Sedimentation and deposition--British Columbia--Monteith Formation.
Geology--British Columbia--Cadomin Formation.
Sedimentary structures--British Columbia.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hanson, Eric Shawn.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6934576
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:05:50-06:00
Original checksum: 553dd88651ce91c001c82933377a6f46
Well formed: true
Page count: 200