Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3416T90P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Weather map types and associated cloud distribution over Alberta and British Columbia, 1975 Open Access
- Other title
Rain and rainfall--British Columbia.
Rain and rainfall--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hopkinson, Rolf Christian.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Geography
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7877317
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:21:50-06:00
Original checksum: 55c72f41822dc255a68d4da4a2c4eed8
Well formed: true
Page count: 135