Download the full-sized PDF
This file is in the following communities:
|Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research|
This file is not currently in any collections.
Flow and filtration into HDD wells in river bottom sediments for potable water Open Access
- Other title
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Birch, Sean Matthew.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Geotechnical Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7918092
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:16:26-06:00
Original checksum: 36c300ad902f1f2e9d2542fc9cafcff3
Well formed: true
Page count: 187