Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HX15V7V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A comparison of dispute resolution systems in the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, the Canada-United States Free Trade Agreement, and the North American Free Trade Agreement Open Access
- Other title
Canada--Treaties, etc. 1992 October 7.
Dispute resolution (Law)
Canada--Treaties, etc. United States, 1988 January 2.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Little, John Stuart.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Law
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4327554
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:14:59-06:00
Original checksum: 8e80d19de294dfe1434b3303a01bd9e2
Well formed: true
Page count: 148