Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QJ7875D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Fluid inclusion and [delta]18 0 study of the precious metal-bearing veins of the Wheaton River District, Yukon Open Access
- Other title
Hydrothermal deposits--Yukon Territory--Wheaton River region.
Geochemistry--Yukon Territory--Wheaton River region.
Precious metals--Yukon Territory.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Rucker, Paul Douglas.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4375806
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:52:24-06:00
Original checksum: dc26b01a1c1d75f2f70bf492a507809b
Well formed: true
Page count: 121