Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GX4510J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Sex role attitudes and changing life styles of professional women Open Access
- Other title
Professional education of women--Alberta--Edmonton--Psychological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Schmidt, Lanalee Carol.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Sex roles and life styles of professional women.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11274894
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:22:19-06:00
Original checksum: f7db6e6df59b042b66fb085d41124f81
Well formed: true
Page count: 267