Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34M91K55
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Staff perceptions of the staff development program at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) Open Access
- Other title
College teachers--Training of--Alberta--Edmonton.
Counseling in higher education--Alberta--Edmonton.
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.
College teachers--In-service training--Alberta--Edmonton.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12780977
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:38:50-06:00
Original checksum: 08af794e24c405271d6c5cd94469d8d4
Well formed: true
Page count: 272